The Higher Ground Adopt-A-Team program is an outreach program designed to connect Higher Ground with community families in the Impact Soccer Program. Families within our church congregation will Adopt-A-Team to establish a warm welcome to the Higher Ground worship services, Friday Night Fire and other relevant church activities. The focus of this program is to build relationships with the Impact Soccer families and welcome them to worship with us.
Through the Adopt-A-Team program, you’re matched with 2 teams and how you reach out to them is totally up to you. It is extremely flexible and can work for anyone’s schedule. You can connect with the families by text, emails, and or in person – whatever works for your schedule. We encourage you to reach out to them at least weekly, but how you do it is completely up to you. As the Team Host, you can do any or all of the following as your schedule allows:
- Attend practices or games
- Take photos for the FaceBook Sports Page
- Invite to Friday Night Fire
- Invite to Sunday morning worship
- Bring snacks to games or practices
- Send devotional texts to your team (will be provided by Higher Ground)
- Pray with your team before or after games
- Celebrate Birthdays by sending cards
For example, you may send an encouraging text once a week and attend a game once a month. Or you may bring cupcakes to a practice. It’s totally up to you.
Impact Soccer Timeline:
First Weekly Practice: August 26th
First Game: September 7th
Closing Ceremony: October 27th
To register, fill out the form below